I am a vegetable because you are what you eat. I ran out of it though so I may turn into garbage. Help! I grow roots and I cannot leave my place. Also it is because the burglars visit consistently. Milk Meat and Veggies are the food that I need. I cannot make money and I cannot pay tuition. School wants me to resume and pay in full soon. I am very unready due to my studies and money. Please pray that I can have OnTheJobTraining, Free Education, No Expense until I am licensed. Please pray that I can do great to glorify God. I need a bigger private and secure place to live. So no one can come in without my permission. So I will have enough space to store my stuff. So I will not bump into things or get injured. So no one will disturb me with bugs or noise. So no theft or robbery will happen to me again. So I can go out any time and as long as I want. Please pray to God for me regarding the above. Pray in Jesus Christ Mighty Name and Amen it. Thank you all my brothers and sisters in Christ.

I  am a vegetable because you are what you eat.
I ran out of it though so I may turn into garbage.
Help! I grow roots and I cannot leave my place.
Also it is because the burglars visit consistently.
Milk Meat and Veggies are the food that I need.
I cannot  make money and  I cannot pay tuition.
 School wants me to resume and pay in full soon.
 I am very unready due to my studies and money.
Please  pray  that I can have OnTheJobTraining,
Free Education, No Expense until I am licensed.
Please  pray  that I can do great to glorify God.
I need a bigger private and secure place to live.
So no one can come in without my permission.
So  I  will have enough space to store my stuff.
So  I  will  not  bump into things or get injured.
So  no  one  will disturb me with bugs or noise.
So no theft or robbery will happen to me again.
  So I can go out any time and as long as I  want. 
  Please  pray to God for me regarding the above.
  Pray in Jesus Christ Mighty Name and Amen it. 
 Thank you all my brothers and sisters in Christ.

Comments